This is my daughter Gina. She says I blog about her too often. Okay, I know she is right. I can't help but see my little princess girl growing up before my eyes and I'm trying to capture as many moments as possible. She was just in elementary when the picture above was taken. I remember that day, she was doing a runway show as part of her modeling school graduation. Now she almost 16 years old, has a driver's permit, and is planning ahead for college. I have always been so proud of her. Teenage years are challenging for the a parents and the kids. She has managed to keep herself centered in our Christian faith, does excellent academically, and has a good sense of confidence. There are times she is talking to me and I can't help but to stare at the beautiful young lady she has become. Below is a picture I took of Gina a week ago. That day she had drove us to lunch, a 25 mile drive on a major interstate road. I'm so proud of her and I'm thankful to God for allowing me to be Gina's mother.
I'm a total Western-Senorita Diva and thrilled about a website I just found.
Friday Blog Hops
1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
.... American Cancer Society
2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?.... No Snow Days in Central Texas
3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
.... I wish I could cook like a top chef because my kids deserve better food. LOL :)
4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
.... I am a huge politics junkie!!!
5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
.... I love Margaritas on the Rocks