Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday - Slow Motion

I'm feeling a bit under the weather the past couple of days. I feel like I'm on slow-motion. It all started this past Saturday evening; sour throat, coughing, and watery eyes, but it didn't keep me from shopping.
.
Pottery Barn was one of my stops this past weekend. I'm looking for decorating ideas and apron inspirations. I was at the Quarry Market in San Antonio this past Saturday night with my kids, mom, and aunt. The store has gorgeous harvest decorations. I love the fall colors of burnt orange, smokey browns, and rustic reds. Autumn is my favorite season and it officially starts September 23rd, on a Wednesday.



.
Tuesday Blog Events
.

2 comments:

  1. beautiful pottery I love it. great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOla!! gracias por la visita.
    tu blog es muy lindo , me gustaron mucho estos arreglos florales. besos

    ReplyDelete