Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Thursday ~ Fall in Love

I'm falling in love again with Fall and it is a sweet reminder of warmth and comfort. Welcome back dear friend "Autumn", I have been waiting for you. I'm so much happier during this time of year. I started decorating my house with fall colors. My single-mom budget is tight so I have to get creative and crafty. My daughter and I were at the Dollar Store getting some supplies for her school project when I spotted the autumn decorations. Last year we moved to a new city and I didn't keep all of my harvest decorations. There are still several boxes buried in the back of my closet that I really don't feel like going through. Instead, I spent a few dollars to decorate our house. I love the rustic colors and textures that the fall season brings. This autumn will be the first time we spend in our new city. I can't wait to drive around to see the decorated houses and visit pumpkin farms. I'm excited and thankful for new experiences, new adventures, and new friends.
.
Pictures of my little harvest corner.
.

..
I found this awesome website Olde Glory that has been featured in Country Living. They have gorgeous Americana decor. I fell in love with their wreaths!!



.
Thursday Blog Parties & Blog Hops
.
Keepin' Company is hosted by 2 sisters at
.
Thirsty Thursday - Obviously MARvelous
Thursdays Friends & Giveaways - Tammy's Two Cents
Traveling Through Thursday - Living on Love and Cents
Keepin' Company Thursday - Traci66 and Heck of a Bunch
Blog Hop Thursday - Bassgiraffe's Thoughts
The Nut House
Get Your Craft on Thursday - Life As Lori
Hookin' Up at House of Hempworths
It's Party Time Thursday - Pony Tails and Fish Scales
Look at Me I'm so Crafty at Fun to Craft
Make It Wear It - The Train to Crazy
Recipe Share at Harrigan Howdy
Show Off Your Stuff at Fireflies and Jelly Beans
Strut Your Stuff Thursday at Somewhat Simple
Tablescape Thursday - Between Naps on the Porch
Tales Of Bloggeritaville - Thrifty Thursday
Thankful Thursday - (Rotating Blog Host)
The Train To Crazy - Make It, Wear It
Transformation Thursday - The Shabby Chic Cottage
Treasures For Tots - Thursday's Treasures
Vintage Thingy - Colorado Lady

7 comments:

  1. I envy you being able to get in the mood to change the seasons. Today it was 94 here so fall is very very far from my mind. I love that little straw-stuffed pumpkin.
    Weezer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yoli, I am your newest follower from Keepin Company Thursday. Hope you can hop on over to mine.
    www.jamfiescreations1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love your blog, I am happy that I found you. I am a new follower from keeping the company Thursday http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Autumn is my favorite time of year (hence the fall leaves on my blog). :-) Autumn always puts me in a good mood and I tend to keep an autumn theme in my house all year long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited your blog was chosen to spotlight and I understand why, beautiful blog!
    Ironically, I changed my blog backgrounds to Fall/Autumn colors and I'm supposes to be cleaning and I plan on decorating the house for Fall today. But, you know how it is, too many blogs to read. much better then scrubbing toilets!
    Hop over and check out Fall blog, and let me know what you think.
    Your newest follower friend.

    http://www.juliehjabbers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to make up a little Fall corner in my apartment, but my baby likes to grab everything! You're corner is so cute. I'm also living in a new city and can't wait to see the change of season.

    P.S.
    I'm a new follower! I found you through Thirsty Tuesday Blog Hop.
    http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pics for Autumn! Beautiful! I found you on Keeping company Thursday. Enjoyed reading your blog.
    Stop by if you get a chance:
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete