Friday, September 3, 2010

Pink Saturday ~ Piggy Weeeeee

.
I love the Geico commercial with the Piggy Weeeee.
My Pink Saturday post is in honor of pink piggies.
.

.
This Little Piggy
This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed at home,
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had none.
And this little piggy went...
"Wee wee wee" all the way home...
.
.
Author Laura Numeroff has several
"If You Give..." books.
My kids and I have enjoyed them so much.
They are an easy read and fun filled excitement.
..
Just what every girl needs,
a pink purse and pink BBQ pit.
.
From me and the Ultimate Diva "Miss Piggy",
hope you have a sweet Saturday
and very safe Labor Day holiday.
.

7 comments:

  1. I love that commercial. My daughter and I were talking and laughing about it earlier this afternoon. I like the one about the bird in a hand and the Abe Lincoln one, too.
    I completely forgot that this was Labor Day Weekend. Hope yours is safe and non-laboring.
    Weezer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this was sooooo cute! I love Miss Piggy. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That commercial is a hoot!!

    Great pink Saturday post.

    Blessings,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink pig in the car!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pink pig theme. That commercial is so funny.

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  6. G'day ~ I LOVE that commercial, brings a chuckle every time. I think I enjoyed the 'If You Give ...' book series more than Joshua did.

    Have a beautiful PS & holiday weekend.
    TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I LOVE that commercial too! It makes me laugh SO hard!

    ReplyDelete