Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Strong, Healthy, Happy

I started a new health revolution on January 27, 2012.  A lot has changed since then, starting with appreciation I now have for the life I have been given.   To life an unhealthy life by choice is simply foolish and irresponsible.  Today I choose to take care of myself, my body, and my emotions.  I want to be sure that I do my part in maintaining a healthy body that will sustain my life and give hope to my family.   I don't want to be careless about my meal choices or exercise regiment.  I want to lead by example and follow people who mentor my way.  It is my hope that I will be around to see the grandchildren I might have some day.  This world is majestic and I want to experience it.  When we choose to be strong, we are saying to God that we embrace his blessings.  To be happy starts within us and our inner self manifests outward.  Today I choose to be Strong, Healthy, and Happy.
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. very Nice Article and Pictures are very beautiful I forgot to mention last night Play bazaarthat I've nominated you to receive The Versatile Blogger award.Satta king



    ReplyDelete