Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Chicken Enchilada Nacho Bowls

 
Gorgeous foods are very much apart of my Latin culture. We have a passion for spices and flavors that are bold and fierce.  The diversity of foods in the Latin culture are vast and colorful.  The foods differ from regions, yet they all have on commonality; bold flavors.  From simple dishes made in the average Hispanic kitchen to elaborate 5 star restaurants in LA or Miami, there are endless versions of the traditional nacho bowl.  Make a basic dish of these nacho bowls including chicken in a spicy sauce, tortilla chips, lettuce, and a squeeze of lime.
 
recipe
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Awsome blog ! please check out my blog http://abakersjoy.blogspot.com/ I am following you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very Nice Article and Pictures are very beautiful I forgot to mention last night Play bazaarthat I've nominated you to receive The Versatile Blogger award.Satta king



    ReplyDelete
  3. very Nice Article and Pictures are very beautiful I forgot to mention last night Play bazaarthat I've nominated you to receive The Versatile Blogger award.Satta king



    ReplyDelete