Saturday, January 16, 2010

She is my Sunshine


My daughter "Gigi" is my sunshine. She is the reason I smile very day. She is my princess and my dream come true. She has a strong Christian faith. Her dedication to school and self respect are a parent's dream. I loved buying her cute dresses when she was younger. I enjoyed brushing her hair and styling it with bows and ribbons. Gina is 14 years old so I know the teenage years are just starting. With all the talks we've shared together, I am hoping her teenage years will be more enjoyable than tough. I am truly blessed to be her mom!!
.
Yoli :)

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tribute to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious & yes, sweet friend - you are blessed indeed!
    Wylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoli, I am sure your daughter will always make you proud of her. I hope her teenage years are filled with lots of good things.

    I have been absent lately, but I think of you and your new job and new city often and hope all is going ok. My friend has cancer and I spend all the time I can with her.

    See you soon,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a pretty girl with a beautiful smile.

    I love this age too. They are such little women.

    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a beautiful blessing !
    Blessings,
    ~Myrna

    ReplyDelete