Friday, January 29, 2010

Charming Coreen Cordova


I love the jewelry creations of Coreen Cordova. Her necklaces are so beautiful, unique. and stunning. I personally like the cowgirl, Latin, southwest designs. Her necklace charms are so pretty. Her jewelry can be found at upscale western wear boutiques.
.
Of course I have expensive taste but my budget keeps me grounded. Her designs are my inspiration when I'm out bargain shopping for jewelry. We have to work with what we have, and I have a great imagination! I'm not doing to bad at all because I have found necklaces that are close enough to the real thing....heck, who can really tell. So ladies, "wear what you have, look pretty, and be proud". Beauty is within, everything else is just icing on the cake.
.
Have a gorgeous weekend. I will be traveling back home for a quick trip this weekend.
.
Yoli :)

No comments:

Post a Comment