Friday, October 16, 2009

High School Football Homecoming



Today is the football homecoming game at my kids' high school. I hope they remember this day with fond memories. There is so much fun like, football game, bonfires, mum corsages, home queens, and pep rallies. I remember back to 1982, when I too enjoyed my homecoming football game. I was voted into the homecoming court of duchesses. Oh those fabulous days!! Life is good and God is wonderful. I hope you have a wonderful Friday.

Yoli :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree! Life is good (even the speed bumps) and God is wonderful. Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never had a high school 'Homecoming'. I lived in Germany during my high school years. There was no Homecoming in Germany; or at least at the school I attended. Your day sounds like it will be full of lots of fun and lots of laughter! What a perfect day. Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a wonderful comment. I loved reading your posts, and hope to visit again soon. Right now ...computer problems! We'll see when we get it up and running!

    ReplyDelete