Saturday, May 26, 2012

She's a Senior

Time has flown by these past 17 years.
My baby girl is now a high school senior. 


She has grown and matured before my years. Every prayer has been answered. She is loving, respectful, appreciative, responsible, caring, mature, focused, and special. God has been with her every step of the way. As a single mom, I have to give so much credit to my family for helping me raise her. My mother has been there for Gina, giving her advise and spoiling her. Gina enjoyed those years with my brother when she attended the school he worked at. Gina is so blessed with wonderful aunts. My sister have helped me take care of her, especially during summers when I had to work. Growing up in a Hispanic family means lots of family, and Gina is blessed with cousins who she enjoys hanging out with. Last but not least is my son. He is Gina's best friend. He is two years older than her and as an older brother he has always been there for her. My baby is no longer a baby. She is a fabulous young woman and I'm sure she will always be "Daddy's Girl" to her dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment