Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Can't wait for Thanksgiving

I can't believe how fast 2010 has gone.  Thanksgiving is right around the corner.  At our house, it is a time for family, food, and football.  It is a tradition for us to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.  They are having their 84th parade this year.  I love the New York City scenes, floats, bands, and celebrities. 

I'm looking forward watching some of the professional football games on television. They are always so exciting! I come from a football fan family, so there is always a game on tv. 




My favorite part of Thanksgiving is the food.  Southern Living has an awesome Thanksgiving Meal Planner.  Start planning your meal early so you can enjoy time with the family.  And most of all, remember those who do not have as much, donate to a local food back or adopt a family for the holidays.  No one needs to know, just  make it between you and God. 




Join in the Fun at this Awesome Blog Hop!
 

3 comments:

  1. Newest follower through the TTT Tuesday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you posted this, I'm sick of everyone skipping right from Halloween into Christmas!

    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through TTT Tuesday Blog Hop! Great recipe!

    ReplyDelete