Saturday, October 3, 2009

South Padre Island



South Padre Island is at the southmost tip of Texas, and just 40 miles from where I live. It is such a beautiful paradise in our backyard. Here is a picture I took of my kids, Vinny & Gigi last year at the bridge entrance into the island. My son has been asking to go to SPI the last couple of weeks. Today I will spend my Saturday running errands and getting my chores done so we can have free time tomorrow after church. .
.
Hope ya'll are having a good weekend. ~ Yoli

3 comments:

  1. I saw your comment on The Apronista's web-site and with a blog-name like your's I figured maybe you would want to enter my apron-drawing. I'm giving away an embellished Country Living apron....Hope you decide to enter. And, I hope you finished up your Saturday chores (I know how that goes!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a super cool place...Wish I lived in Texas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you stopped by to visit with me earlier in the week! I've enjoyed visiting your blog.... it is lovely. I hope to stop by again soon! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete