Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spiritual Sunday


Spiritual Sundays is such a huge blessing for me. Please go on over if you have an inspirational story to share or if you are in need of prayer and support. It is important for you to know that God loves you and we love you too. You are never alone. Come with faith hope in knowing that the power of prayer is within our reach. Blessing and graces await you!
.
Yesterday I went with my son to rent a tuxedo for his Jr/Sr Prom. He is in 11th grade and growing into a man of courage and wisdom. The prom is in 2 weeks and I'm going to take pictures so I will post them later. I don't want to miss a moment. I remember praying for him even before I conceived. God has blessed me with being the mother of a vibrant teenager. I can't even image how the blessed Mother Mary must have felt.
.
.
Happy Sunday!
Yoli :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh, such a big moment in a teen's life. I remember when my daughter went to her first prom. Wow. I think I was more excited than she was! Yes. Pictures. We want pictures!
    Here's a scripture for you:
    Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him.~ Psalm 127:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this special time with us and thank you for the nice comments about Spiritual Sundays. I am looking forward to seeing pictures.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post..the mom in you shining proud. I have to take my daughter to get her graduation dress this week but she's in grade 8 going into high school. Like you...I'm puffed with pride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome young man raised by such a kind,caring mother! We need to see the pictures! Hugs to you and yours! Many Blessings to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Being a mother is such a blessing from God. I hope he has fun and is safe. I will keep them in my prayers.OH~~I just noticed on your side bar you have Paisley Cat designs. I love her! She has tought me how to design my own backgrounds she is so nice. I had so much fun learning from her.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete