Saturday, December 19, 2009

Spiritual Sundays ~ A Pause for Advent



Spiritual Sundays with Ginger & Charlotte has become something I look forward to all week. God has blessed me with a support group of wonderful women of wisdom. One of those women is Floss at A Pause for Advent. It has been crazy busy for me but thanks to Floss, I remember to slow down and remember the birth of Jesus Christ. If anyone is in need of prayer, please call out at Spiritual Sundays and be assured that many people are waiting to pray for you!!
.
THANK YOU GOD!!! We finally moved. Today our furniture & household goods were packed and loaded into the moving van. We drove to our new city this evening. We're staying in a hotel until our furniture arrives, hopefully early next week. This relocation has been exciting and stressful. I know I could not have made it without the support of my family. I am also blessed to work for a company that has truly taken care of us through this relocation. And to all of you wonderful friends in faith; my deepest and sincerest thanks for being my strength. You heard me cry, laugh, and stress out; and you always come through with prayer. You are my Christmas gift.
.
Have a blessed Christmas!
Yoli :)

13 comments:

  1. God bless your family at Christmas, and always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a blessing when the company you work for helps with the relocation. When my husband was transferred to his new position, the company he works for was wonderful!

    Hope you have a wonderful week and a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emmanuel. God is with us. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your moving is going smoothly. Bless you, Dear, and have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a truly joyful Christmas in your new home, Yoli - I was thinking of you all and praying for you when I was in church this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless you and your family during this Christmas season (and all year long).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that you and your family are counting your blessings throughout this move, and that your company is doing their part. Even with that, transition is never easy.
    I was just thinking that Mary and Joseph had to do quite a bit of traveling themselves before the first Christmas! :) But they couldn't find a hotel room! Ahhh, there's always blessings to be found! God bless you and happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I glad that your move was safe. How exciting for you to know that the Lord is with you all the way.May you have a Merry Christmas where ever you will be.
    God Bless,
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your good news. This is a stressful time for you and your good personality and heart shine through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blessings to you as you enter a new phase in a new location. Moving is always exciting and, yes, stressful as well. I'm glad you shared with us.
    Blessings for a wonderful Merry Christmas.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss you Yoli!! I am so proud of you and can't wait to see you all for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY! I'm so glad you're moved. I know how good that feels! Merry Christmas in your sweet new home. :)

    ReplyDelete