Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday ~ Praise God


Today for Spiritual Sunday I want to give praise to God for where I am today in my life. I feel happy and at peace. I'm blessed with a good network of friends like Ginger & Charlotte at Spiritual Sunday. I have met so many special people who have opened their heart and blog home. We are here on this earth to live together, support one another, and spread the word of God. We can do this through a simple smile, a comforting word, and blog posting about Christian support.

.
I'm so excited today because my kids come back from summer camp this afternoon! I can't wait to see them. I'm going to make a home cooked meal. My kids love beef fajitas, cheese quesadillas, and chips & salsa. It is really very easy to make. I love guacamole but the trick is in finding perfectly ripe avocados. My daughter usually helps me in the kitchen. She is become a very good cook.
.
After dinner I need to get back to my sewing. I always have several sewing projects in progress, so my work is plenty. I also need to post new pictures of my new Fiesta aprons.
I wish you a blessed and happy day!
Yoli :)

5 comments:

  1. :) Yes- Praise God. So many things to thank Him for. I also appreciate the brothers and sisters in Christ I have met in blogland (like you!). Enjoy your afternoon and evening with your kids. I am sure they will have lots of stories to tell you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to God! I am happy to have come across another Christian Blogger. And yes if it were not for his loving kindess and mercy where would be today. God is so good. I am so happy I came across your blog and began following. Be encouraged everyday sistah. God Bless you and your familia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mexican food. We eat it often. I'm glad you share your blessings with us each week. Now I want a taco.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm mmmmm that guacamole looks so good. Glad they are back with you.
    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. your house must be full of fun with this awesome feast. So happy for you...and for your children.

    ReplyDelete