Thursday, December 10, 2009

Thankful Thursdays ~ Mom


.
I sincerely wish all of you a wonderful and blessed Thursday. Laurie from Women Taking A Stand is hosting Thankful Thursday this week. I was raised by a strong woman of faith, my mother "Miss Bennie".
.
.
This Thursday I want to give my thanks God for giving me my mother. She is my inspiration, my role model, and my best friend. I am still in central Texas on my house hunting trip. I invited my mother to join me on my trip, and I am so glad that she accepted. Mom has a wonderful life story which I hope one day she puts into a book. She is a woman of faith, service, and love.
.
Here is a picture of the house that mom spotted on our house hunting trip. I submitted a lease application and I'm still waiting to get a reply; so please pray for us. My mother surprised us yesterday by buy a car for my 16 year-old son Vinny. She is Vinny's Christmas angel and he is so appreciative and excited.
.
.
Have a Blessed Thursday and wonderful week!
Yoli :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow..mothers are great blessings to daughters :) SHe's so sweet to join you in your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet tribute to your Mom! Also, looks like a nice house! Hope all goes well with the house hunting.

    Hope you're having a great week!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoli, your mom sounds so special. It's obvious how much you love her. The house looks great. I pray that it works out for you.

    May you have a very special Christmas this year. I hope you received your prize in the mail. Enjoy!

    Blessings and hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mothers are such a blessing! How blessed you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet tribute to your mom.

    ReplyDelete