Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Soup ~ Caldo



"Caldo" is the Spanish word for Soup. I am feeling a bit under the weather today. I need something warm and soothing for supper. It is cold and drizzly outside; and I'm in south Texas. I can only image how cold it must be in the northern areas. I love this weather when I can stay home, all cozy and comfy.

I won't post a recipe because some of the best soups I've had come from a can. My favorite soup when I was a kid was Campbells Chicken & Stars...yum, yum.

Take Care and Keep Warm!
Yoli :)



7 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon!
    Take care,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just cold and dreary here in Illinois too. When I was a kid I loved Campbell's tomato soup, as well as the tomato and rice soup. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm Elizabeth...I found you on my friends blog...I'm sorry you're feeling under the weather. It's drizzly here in AR too. We have family in Dallas:) I also love the cold, rainy weather when I can stay home all cozied up. Hope you feel better soon.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like a bowl of chicken noodle soup when your're feeling "pookey!"
    Hope this note arrives to find you feeling as good as new!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you "perk up" today. Blessings. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about Campbell's tomato soup with ritz crackers and a grilled cheese sandwich. The ultimate comfort food.

    ReplyDelete