Thursday, June 28, 2012

Gia for Gina


We are starting back-to-school shopping for my daughter Gina. This is her last year in high school.  Yesterday evening we went to the Michael Kors store because Princess Gina wants a Michael Kors handbag.  I was suprised that I too fell in love with their selections because I hadn't paid much attention to their designer bags because I'm more of a western handbag girl.  But, I have to say that the styles are adorable.  Gina favors handbags in browns and blues.  I wish I had a million bucks so I could get her one in every color.   Gina is my last baby at home and she will be leaving to college in a year, so I am making the most of my time with her. That means I also get to spoil her a bit longer.  After all, she is my only girl.
 
Michael Kors
"Gia" Style 
Ostrich-Embossed Leather
Satchel
 
 
Turquoise ostrich-embossed leather.
Silver-color hardware.
Top handles with square buckle detail; 4 1/2" drop.
Metal logo plate at top center.
Buckled flap pockets at sides.
Inside zip pocket.
12"H x 4 1/2"W x 6 1/4"D.
 
 


1 comment:

  1. very Nice Article and Pictures are very beautiful I forgot to mention last night Play bazaarthat I've nominated you to receive The Versatile Blogger award.Satta king



    ReplyDelete