Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas ~ Never Growing Old


Questions and Answers

1. What will your Christmas dinner consist of? 
Turkey, ham, dressing...the usual

2. Do you watch commercials or flip through the channels?
I actually MUTE through commericals.

3. How long will you leave your Christmas decorations up?
My decorations come down on January 1st.

4. What movie makes you cry every time you watch it?
I usually cry the first time only.

5. Do you have a Facebook?
Yes, under "Apron Senorita"

Monday Friends


9 comments:

  1. I'll keep your aunt in my prayers and add her to my prayer list.
    Found you through Meet Me on Monday! ;D
    CUTE Aprons! Merry Christmas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep your aunt in my prayers...never underestimate the power of our God! Stopping by from the Monday hop I'd love for you to join me at undeservingrace.com!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is on our prayers and thoughts... please give her a big hug from us when you see her. Tell her to stay strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will add your aunt to my prayer list.
    Merry Christmas,
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry, I will pray for your aunt!

    Hugs & love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yoli, I am praying for your aunt. Bless her heart. This is hard on her, but also for you and your family.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Karen
    Ladybug Creek

    ReplyDelete
  7. Siento mucho por lo que esta pasando tu tía, rezare para que Dios haga el milagro se sanarla. Saludos desde Venezuela.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Aunt and Family are in my prayers ♥

    ReplyDelete