I am making a commitment with myself and my kids to get healthier. We all could use more focus on taking better care of our self. My sister Jessica was a big motivator to kids this past week because she took them running. She runs on a regular basis and finished a big marathon several weeks ago. My mother also gave me good advise about eating healthier...."get more fiber". In 2011 my blog will contain regular postings about getting fit. I will put on my apron to cook up healthier meals. I will post my recipes to share them with you. I can't wait for the new challenge. In fact, we already started. I cleared out the Christmas tree and decorations from our living room so we can exercise as a family. I look forward to challenges and achievements.
1) Day to day chores are so much easier – Because you are fit, you will not tire that easily and chores such as gardening, carrying stuff , bending over or climbing up to pick up things will be so much easier.
2) Enjoy life better – Since daily chores are no longer chores, you are able to do more things and faster. Savor your productivity and efficiency.
3) Save money and live longer – Save money on your medical expenses from diseases that strike unhealthy and obese people. Your risk of high blood pressure, heart attacks, stroke and some form of cancers, all of which are deadly is reduced significantly when you stay fit and are in great health.
4) Your posture and confidence improve – Because you are stronger, your strong muscles hold up your skeletal structure will. This improves your body posture and your confidence will soar.
5) Look great in your clothes – You will carry your clothes well because you are no longer flabby or skinny with your clothes either too tight or too lose.
6) Attractive hunk – Gone will be the days when your body shape was the butt of jokes. Instead, people will ogle and admire your new attractive body. A body that many people will die for.
1. What are your New Year's Eve plans?
I will be staying in town to enjoy local celebrations.
2. How tall are you?
Average, but I wish I was taller at times.
3. What is your favorite pudding flavor?
LOVE CHOCOLATE pudding.
4. What room of the house do you blog the most in?
Living Room...here is my computer desk.
5. What is your best physical feature?
I really like my hair.
Placing I'm hanging around today...