Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day at the SPA



Today 2 southern chicks are going to the SPA. My daughter Gigi and I are headed to the SPA to get manicures, pedicures, and massages. We are invited to a 40th wedding anniversary party tonight. Gigi is 14 yrs and freshman in highschool. I am making sure that I enjoy all the time I have left with her before she leaves to college. I'm known as a mother-hen, which is fine with me. God blessed me with Gigi, and I am so appreciative and proud to be her mommy. Today we're splurging at the SPA, but many times we do our own spa treatments at home. Take some time today with someone you love to build lasting memories.

Enjoy your weekend!
Yoli

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Nice to meet you.
    A day at the spa sounds wonderful!
    Have fun at the party!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete