Sunday, July 24, 2011

Special Time with My Aunts

I love spending time with my aunts.  They are so much fun to be with.  We had a wonderful time together going out to eat and shopping.  Being with them is like a day with best friends.  I bring my daughter Gina along because I want her to know that it is important to spend time with family.  We are a product of our heritage and the teachings from the generations are priceless.  My life is blessed with these two amazing women, my aunts!

 



 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am very sorry your aunt Connie is going through this pain and suffering. I'm sorry that you and other family members are suffering also. She is blessed to have a caring family. The pictures are so good. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless your heart. I've traveled this road with someone dear to me. I'm praying for your heart to feel peace this day.

    Caring,
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete