Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blue Monday


It is Blue Monday at Smiling Sally. Go on over and post your touches of blue.
.

.
My blue post for the week is this gorgeous blue vase. I really like how the blue color lightens as the glass rounds towards the center. I can imagine a single hot-pink Gerbera Daisy in the vase. This bracelet is from Crow's Nest Trading Company. I do have to admit that the bracelet is what first got my attention. I'm a western senorita at heart, so rustic jewels and beads are my favorite.
.
I've been noticing vases lately because my sister Jessica also uses them so much when she takes pictures of the jewelry she created. The pictures are stunning that she posts on her blog.
..
Ya'll have a wonderful week!
Yoli :)

6 comments:

  1. I just love the color of that vase. And the jewelry really stands out well on it as well. It would be a good idea for storing bracelets on a dresser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoli, the vase is beautiful and your sister's bracelet is outstanding. How is everything going with new house and job?

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I love blue & I love the bracelet!
    Wylie

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very pretty color of blue for your lamp shade. But the bracelet is very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete