Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bring in the Rain

It is finally raining in central Texas and we really need some relief.  Seeing the rain is spiritually refreshing for me.  It is comforting to know that God will be with us through every season of our life.  We might go through periods of drought when we feel we aren't thriving, but soon the blessed rain will come to lift us up.   Stay strong in faith because God is always with us.  Thank you God for your love and the beautiful rain.

So what do we do on a raining day?  There are so many fun things like watching a movie or catching up on some reading.  I also like to do some online browsing.  It is fun, inexpensive, and inspiring.  Here is one of my favorite online stores.  Smith and Western  is an incredibly awesome online western store.  I'm a Texas girl and ranch-style is my favorite type of clothes to wear.  I love the rustic fabrics, vibrant colors, and cowgirl bling.  From jeans to boots, there is nothing more comfortable for me than relaxing ranch wear.  There are so many western stores in Central Texas, where I live, yet I enjoy online shopping as much.  Be sure you click here to visit Smith and Western online. They have some great sales going on.  There is something for everyone in the family.  The best part is that you can do your shopping from the comfort of your own home.  What did we ever do without the internet???  Anyway my dear friends, get out this weekend and find a western store.  Let it take you back to the early days when American settlers who were pioneering towards the West.  Our nation's history is filled with Cowboys, Indians, and beautiful Spanish senoritas.  It is a love story deeply rooted in our heritage.  This is what western wear means to me. 


 
(Pictures courtesy of Smith and Western)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment