I truly enjoy watching cooking show, and one of my favorite shows is Extra Virgin on the Cooking Channel. It takes me to a love affair with Tuscan food, landscapes, and romance. I entertain romantic thoughts about going Italia to discover a passion of the soul. I'm in love with the thought of rustic and basic traditions that date centuries in the past. I'm captivated by simplicity in cooking and casual conversations with friends. Whether it is relaxing in the afternoon with a glass of wine, or huddled around a cozy coffee shop; my heart longs to be there. Ciao!
Men always want to be a woman's first love.
Women have a more subtle instinct: What they like is to be a man's last romance.
(By: Oscar Wilde)
"Food is not about impressing people. It's about making them feel comfortable."
(By: Ina Garten, 'The Barefoot Contessa Cookbook')
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door,
I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.
Must See Monday Blogs
1. Caesar Salad or Garden Salad? - I love Garden Salads with fruits and nuts.
2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th? - Yes, can't wait.
3. Last thing you spent lots of money on? - My money goes to raising 2 kids.
4. Window seat or aisle seat? - Window Seat so I can sleep w/o interruptions.
5. Do you know your blood type? - OMG, I really do not have that memorized.